Martini Cozy

Author: Soul Traveler /


I finished my second tea cozy Sunday night which called for a Martini! (what else?) I really like this one and doubt I will be able to part with it. I can see this is going to be a problem indeed. The picture doesn't do the colors justice try though I did to get a good shot. I love the simple mock weaving technique although it is a bit time consuming.I call this one Mad Hatter tea cozy but honestly I picked up some yarn yesterday that may make this one look a lot less crazy. I am currently working on a mute multi-color cozy that has a retro feel to it with cocoa, pink and green. At this point it is going to have buttons all over it which should be interesting. My little pink retro cozy is very sweet but photographs poorly so it will probably forever be mine. I was thinking if I get tired of making tea cozies I could always make a Martini Shaker cozy. You know, to protect one's fingers from freezing while shake. Oh yeah, I'm onto something now.......

0 comments: